11 June 2020
Milan, June 11th, 2020 – COIMA RES (the “Company”) announces that the Board of Directors of the Company, which met today, confirmed Manfredi Catella as Chief Executive Officer.
Based on the declarations made by the Directors and the information available to the Company, the Board of Directors positively assessed the possession of the independence requirements provided for by the law and the Corporate Governance Code in place (July 2018 version), by the directors Feras Abdulaziz Al-Naama, Olivier Elamine, Luciano Gabriel, Alessandra Stabilini, Ariela Caglio, Antonella Centra and Paola Bruno.
The Board of Statutory Auditors verified the correct application of the assessment criteria and procedures adopted by the Board to assess the independence of its members.
The Board also confirmed Feras Abdulaziz Al-Naama as Vice President of the Board of Directors.
Following the evaluations carried out, the Board also reconstituted the following already established Committees:
• Control and Risk Committee, in the persons of the directors Alessandra Stabilini, as Chairman, Luciano Gabriel and Paola Bruno, all non-executive and independent. All members have adequate experience in accounting and finance, or risk management required by the Corporate Governance Code. The Committee will act also as Related Party Committee;
• Remuneration Committe, in the persons of directors Alessandra Stabilini, as Chairman, Caio Massimo Capuano and Olivier Elamine, all non-executive. The directors Alessandra Stabilini and Olivier Elamine are also in possession of the requirements of independence. All members have adequate knowledge and experience in financial matters or remuneration policies required by the Corporate Governance Code; and
• Investment Committee, a body partially composed of Board members (endoconsiliare) made up of CEO Manfredi Catella, as Chairman, by independent directors Feras Abdulaziz Al-Naama and Luciano Gabriel, by key managers Gabriele Bonfiglioli and Matteo Ravà, and Michel Vauclair (the latter confirmed as a component of the Investment Committee as external member having already been a member of the Board of Directors of the Company).
Finally, the Board has:
• Appointed the members of the Supervisory Body, in the persons of the Standing Auditor Marco Lori, as Chairman, of Mr. Michele Giordano and of the lawyer Mario Ippolito; and
• Identified the Director in charge of the internal control and risk management system in the CEO Manfredi Catella.
The curricula of the Directors and members of the Board of Statutory Auditors are available on the Company's website www.coimares.com in the Governance section.
Director, Investor Relations
+39 02 65.56.09.72